Thursday, December 1, 2011

100% Yarra St

JBSECT hill training today with special guest star Steve.  Yay!  Always good to ride with him, he's one of my favourites.

The team decided to do a couple of repeats of the full boulevard and seeing as how there is no hope that I will stick with them, I rolled alone and braved Yarra St.

Got up the first one and had to take a little heave break at the top, turned around on very shaky legs to give it another go.

This time the top turned into a long heave, shake, spinfest.  There were people I knew up there so I got a little embarrassed and piked on doing anymore.  I've only ever done one Yarra St at a time so I have to be happy with 100% improvement.  I don't know that I had any more but I'll def give 3 a red hot go next time.

I had brekky with Steve at 3 Bags so I missed the TT into town.

PM was planned to be 'Cindy' with Gavin and Helen but I think crossed wires meant they thought there was no training.

I ran a k for a warm up and then came home.  I decided Cindy and I weren't very good friends and bailed on her after 5 minutes.  Skipped for about another 5 and then called it a day.

Pretty good training day today.  It's all about consistency from here on in.

No comments:

Post a Comment