Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Back to Jeff

I was up at 4 45am this morning to make sure I didn't miss the St Kilda bunch from Racer.  I only just made it so I'm not sure what happened this week - I don't really want to get up any earlier.

Nice roll down to Black Rock and back.  It felt good to be in a bunch and riding easy, today was the beginner ride and everybody was so friendly.  It was a nice confidence booster to actually feel strong on the bike.

I also finally made it back to the gym and Jeff's kettlebell class.  It's been so long, I kept the weights low so as not to cook myself.  It was one of my favourite work outs.

12kg bell

normal warm up
then round body pass 20 each way
all rest in prone push up position for 30 secs
30 swings each arm
rest
8 snatches each arm
rest
8 snatches each arm
rest
8 snatches each arm
rest
8 snatches each arm
rest
8 snatches each arm
rest
8 snatches each arm
rest
8 snatches each arm
rest
8 snatches each arm (or 8 x 8)
rest
15 cleans each arm x 3, rest after each one
6 x 8 jerks each arm, rest after each one

I was glad for the 12 and glad to be back.  Missed Jeff, missed the other people from the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment