Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hot doctor

Best laid plans and all.  I'd agreed with Jen that I'd be tootling along Beach Rd early and would get picked up by the Total Rush bunch as they sped past.  Jen and I weren't up for Mordi so we planned to turn around at Sandringham.

I rolled but around Brighton realised that I was too early or the bunch were late and if I didn't take off I'd be tootling all the way down to Sandy.  Just after I turned around and headed back I saw the big bunch and then a couple of mins later Jen and the stragglers went past.

I waited for Jen at South Rd and we headed back to town together.  That's my first road ride with Jen and I enjoyed it.

I went to birthday brekkie with the running girls and Jen went to work.   As I got to breakfast the girls started all pulling faces at me and then Susie handed me a note that said 'the doctor from Offspring is at that table'.  He was leaving by that stage so I could do a big stare without him noticing. 

Hot.  H-O-T hot. 

Brekky and  cake done, I went back to the shop, ordered some new road shoes and came home.

No comments:

Post a Comment