Sunday, September 4, 2011

Smashfest

Ha!  My legs are still sore from Thursday, or yesterday.  I woke up, got up had a snack and went back to bed for more sleep.

I was meeting my cousin for brunch so when I did actually got up, I got on my CX bike and rode down to Nth Melbourne for some very delicious food.

I smashed it into the headwind on the way home and practised some more 'look Mum, no hands' in my street.  Today, I could keep turning the pedals over rather than just rolling. 

PM
Gavin had requested a smashfest so I set up an old school Jeff circuit in the backyard.  We did 1 minute on, 10 seconds break for 50 minutes.

The stations were:

tree chin ups
2 x 20kg step up to lunge
16kg renegade row/man makers
burpees
tyre jump in and out
tyre tube squat
Girevoy jumpsquat
push up
sandbag shoulder

Then we went for a run around the block.  It was hard to hold the intensity for the whole time, much easier when there's a big group to banter with.  We were both spent by the end though.

No comments:

Post a Comment