Sunday, March 18, 2012

Jeff knows me

So that one little comment yesterday has been excellent motivation.  I've had a brilliant day.

After a late night watching Neil at the Austral, I woke early and commuted down to Port Melb for a cornering lesson coached by one of the racing team. 
I'm confident enough on my own, but in the drops in a bunch around a tight corner has been problematic. 
The coach was able to break things down for me and I feel a whole lot more confident now.

I raced the crit to try and put the training into practise.  Being able to go around a corner fast and safely is awesome!

I chased some breaks, did some work, held some pace and then blew up 5 mins before the finish and didn't finish in the bunch.  It's all practise.   First you get droped, then your pack fodder, then....

Gavin and Helen missed yesterday and they both were able to come around for a session.

I styled something similar to Jeff yesterday and yowsers I'm sore now.


15 deck squats

5 times through
20 box jumps
old school barbell run to shop
16kg kbell
50 OA swing
20 snatch each hand
5 LCCJ each hand

No comments:

Post a Comment