Saturday, March 10, 2012

Rest of the Week

Thurs

JBSECT hybrid today.  I left the guys up at the Boulevard and joined David from work in a loop.  He helped me work on my pedal stroke and cadence and I worked out how to ride smoothly up the hills by shifting my weight slightly forward on the saddle. 

It was a gorgeous morning.  I love it up there.

Sat
Rush ride (kinda).
Fi and I joined the start of the Rush ride, pace was hot today but I was pleased that I could hang on.  We got left behind after some confusion when half the bunch turned around for the start of Chain Reaction and then Fi and I got split by lights. 

We were late heading off so we didn't have time to go to Mordi, we turned around just after Black Rock.  So nice to be out with Fi again.

Breakfast was lovely.  The girls gave me a gift that left me speechless.  That almost never happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment