Monday, November 7, 2011

Round Up

Sat

Went for a gorgeous run with Fi on the Boulevard, it was lovely.  Noticed that my quad felt a bit twangy on the downhills and thought it must have been waking up after hitting it into the tree on Tuesday.  Stopped and stretched it out and kept going.  It felt ok.
Got back to the car and jumped on the bike and nearly fell off with the pain that shot up my quad.  It was so tight it felt like it was going to tear every time I turned the foot over.  Worst pain ever.  I put the bike in an easy gear and tried to ride it out on the flat.  After about 10 mins it was no better and I was putting all my weight through the handlebars to try and ease it over. 
We called it quits and went to a cafe for a pre breakfast tea.

Sun
I was the only person to show up for the strongman session.  I was glad they still ran it for me.  Leg seemed to be ok but I didn't do anything to overly load the quad.

Heavy session, nearly spewed.

Circuit- 3 times through of each

Farmers Walk 25kg each hand
Big tyre flip

Keg snatch x 3
snatch 20kg dumb bell
sled pull

olympic deadlift
sled run

No comments:

Post a Comment