Thursday, November 24, 2011

What did I say?

I kinda listen to myself....sometimes.

Met with JBSECT this morning for a boulevard ride.  Melbourne was on her best behaviour this morning, it was more gorgeous than usual and made me miss my Fi.  Mornings like that are made for 20k and lots of talking.

This morning instead I ate stem trying to keep up with Kath who is now over 7 months pregnant and so fast it's just kinda ridiculously awesome.   I've said it before and I'll say it again. I like riding with that crew. 

The knee that I banged on the MTB hurt me alot today, so much so, that I pulled the pin on Postmans this morning and tried to take it easy.  It felt fine walking around today (and yes, I am back wearing high heels) but getting on the bike to ride home was an exercise in gritting my teeth.  It hurt.

Did half a session with Helen as I had to go out to another meeting.

Warm up run around the block, stopping to do jump squats, windmills, jump lunges, squat jumps and lunge walking.

Then 1 min each of
Burpees
explosive push ups
jump squats
jump lunge
mountain climbers
v sits

Then run to the milk bar and back
Helen did some more, I pulled the creeper out of the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment