Thursday, January 12, 2012

back on track

It was hard to get out of bed this morning.  I was a little tired.

I missed the meeting time, so headed down to the Boulie.  I rode one lap as hard as I could, and noticed I overtook a lot more people than usual.  Time to start saving for a bike computer so I can tell if I'm actually getting better or whether I'm dreaming.

I had time for a couple of postmans but my knee was so sore riding home last night that I thought I'd back off a bit today.

I rode a very pleasant 'lazy loop' with G into town rather than ITT the flat boulevard. 

I really struggled with the fast this morning.  Felt quite woozy all morning and ended up eating 1/2 hour early as I was feeling so crook.  I ended up eating so much that I felt too full all afternoon and missed meal 2.

Legs in the arvo

100 skips
3 x 30 bodyweight squats
16kg kbell
3 x 10 each leg dragon lunge
2x 16kg kbell
box step ups 3 x 5 each leg
step up to lunge 3 x 5 each leg
bulgarian split lunge 3 x 5 each leg
kbell sit up 3 x 10
kbell leg extensions 3 x 10
single leg extensions 3 x 10

No comments:

Post a Comment