Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Legs Ahoy

After a week of running I was back on the bike today.  I hadn't set my alarm properly so I woke too late to meet JBSECT and rode down to AP alone.  I used the time to practise getting in out of the pedals with my right foot which feels really uncomfortable.  I know I need to get better because I won't be able to confidently ride the Yarra Trails north until I can unclip with that foot.

4 Laps of Albert Park, spinning half way round and threshold the rest. My threshold was GT's easy and seeing he's sick he kept me company for 1/2 lap.

The legs felt rather unusual and coming home they felt decidedly useless.  Took me until the top of Latrobe to have any go and then I was ok.

Fasting was really hard today, I was hanging out for 1pm to come around.  I'm toying with the idea of shifting my eating window an hour earlier which will work better with bedtime as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment