Tuesday, January 31, 2012

week of holidays

I had last week off work and had an absolute ball! 

Highlights included:

Making it up Yarra St in the big ring
Staying at a friends place on Mt Dandenong and riding up Devil's Elbow and the 1:20 for the first time
More road riding
MTB every afternoon
Hiking the trails
I left there for a couple of days in Inverloch where I did more road riding and swam in the ocean.

Back at home my almost favourite experience was jumping on my CX bike at almost 11pm at night and heading up to the Harrison St Velodrome for a sneaky spin.  It was too hot to sleep but perfect weather for a night ride.

Back at Jeff's tonight and I am feeling very broken.  I didn't even make it through half the workout which is quite disheartening.

I did most of it with the 16kg which was my goal.

1A swing
snatch
goblet squat
clean
jerk
one leg deadlift

21,18,15,12,9,6,3



No comments:

Post a Comment