Sunday, October 30, 2011

M2W

SAT

Went for a short solo run to test the legs.  Not surprisingly I was feeling very sore and tired after a very heavy week.  I didn't do too badly so decided that running with Fi might work.   I forgot that she runs fast so we did a bit of run a bit of walk and a lot of talk.  She's my favourite.

PM
I was following the Warny on Twitter and listening on the radio and getting super excited by the coverage.  My goodness, that is a hard, hard race and I have massive respect for everybody who lined up on the start line to give it a crack.  I got so excited that I needed to go for another run to burn off some energy.
I felt alot better than in the morning and did an extended P Park loop quite happily.

SUN
Went for a quick run before family lunch.  Felt good, was a shame I had to head for home so quickly to get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment