Sunday, October 9, 2011

Shovelling dirt

I was meant to go for a MTB around Hans Loop with Micala this morning but a night of rain put an end to that. 

With a few hours to spare, I turned my thoughts to helping a friend move 4 trailer loads of now wet dirt.  Ben's been doing his garden this weekend and had already put in 28 hours of work, I was happy to help even though he thinks I'm nuts.

I haven't shovelled dirt before, unloading it was a good ab workout and with the 2 of us, we got through the last 3 trailers in no time.

I needed to have a snooze in the arvo.

PM in the carpark

tyre runs
tyre arms: straight, bent, behind, backwards
sand bag shoulder walk to milk bar and back
sandbag carry to milkbar and back
rope shenanigans
window wipers 3 x 5 each side
kb twist 2 x 20

No comments:

Post a Comment