Monday, October 3, 2011

Watercise

Yay!  Back in the pool.  Oh my goodness it was cold on the pool deck this morning but I was happy to see lots of steam coming off the water because that means the heater is working.  When we turn up and it's 5 degrees and there's no steam we know it's going to be a cold session.

I didn't have alot of strength, endurance, legs or lungs.  Well, maybe I did have some lungs - I managed half a lap underwater at the end of a session.  I may have done a very good impression of a beached whale when I surfaced but at least I did it!

warm up 50m
straight legs 2 x 50m
high hands 2 x 25m
high knees 15 secs on 5 secs rest x 8
high knees 20 secs on no rest x 6
tabata - one set
soccer ball throws 5 minutes
resistance rope run x 6
underwater swim 75m

No comments:

Post a Comment