Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Minutes and ten downs

Oh golly, I'm out of shape!  My legs are soooo sore, I was trying so hard to disguise from Jeff how sore I was but he worked out pretty quickly that I'm soft at the moment.

I had so much fun running with Fi this morning,  what's a little bit of DOMS between friends?  (ok, alot).

We did 20 repeats of 1 min sprint, 1 min jog recovery.  My sprints weren't very sprinty but I still pushed out what I could and got more than a little vommy.  All up I did just over 7km in 40 minutes.  Not bad, but not great.

Pm at the Gym was tough.  I chose the 12kg kb to my shame, but the black spots and vomit feeling makes me think I made the right choice.

round body pass 20 ew x 2

OA swing 20 es
OA swing 10 es
OA swing 9 es
OA swing 8es
OA swing 7es
OA swing 6es
OA swing 5es
OA swing 4es
OA swing 3es
OA swing 2es
OA swing 1es

From here on in, I'll call that pattern '10 down'.

cleans 20 es
cleans 10 down

jerks 10 es
jerks 10 down

LCCJ 10 es x 3
LCCJ 5 down

the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment