Thursday, October 13, 2011

Ride to Work

Today was Ride to Work Day, I rode Upfield Bike Path and stopped at the Commuter Cycles breakfast for muffins and coffee.

Nik and Justine where there with some other familiar CX faces.  I had to leave there quickly to meet Mel at the Bridge.  She's just returning to work after illness so good on her for being on the bike.

We stocked up on fruit and goodies at work as well.

I rode Marc back to her car which I guess was in Hawthorn.  We had fun tootling along the bike path and Marc displayed some very good safety signals.  It was such a nice night for a ride, I think I'll join her again soon.

I ITT back to Nth Fitroy for dinner.  The Glenferrie Rd hill was the only place I was wishing for gears.  My CX bike is such a nice ride, it's a great commuter.

Now I am tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment