Sunday, October 23, 2011

Yee and Ha

Sat

Hard work for me, my legs were a bit heavy from my extended commute on Fri and I felt bleurgh.  We covered 10km but I probably only ran 8.  Was hard going.

Sun

Strongman session at new gym.  Nothing compares to Jeff but this is probably as close as I'll ever find.  45 mins of similar intensity to the shed.  Missed my peeps.  It was a circuit working in pairs 1 min each station but there was no gym boss and the minutes were pretty long. 3 times through then once round the block with a tyre.

mallet hit (heavier than Jeffs)

Push press or
70 sled backward drag and then bear crawl push (was on astroturf so moved pretty easily)

30kg sandbag run
20-30kg waterfilled keg run

tyre drag (unweighted med Jeff tyre)

MTB with Gavin in the arvo - just under 2.5 hours.  Loved it, perfect way to end the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment