Friday, February 11, 2011

Faster than the speed of light!

Thurs AM

I had intended doing a pyramid at Fawkner Park but a change in breakfast venue saw me running from Albert Park.  I felt like I had no go in the legs at all and was running really low to the ground so I changed plans and stuck to a lower distance today for the efforts.  About 1/2 way through the sprints I felt so bad I was considering calling it quits, thinking RESPECT for anybody who can do efforts by themself and give it every time. Then I looked at my watch


3:28 pace.....................WTF???????????!!!!!!!!!
Ok, I'll try a bit harder on the next one

3:23 pace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never run that fast before.   SHAZAM!

warm up
10 x 200m sprints
cool down
total distance 6.3kms

Jeff's Shed

2 x 20 deck squats
3 times through
3 phase split squat, hold 5 secs x 5
single leg jump box to squat 10 es

3 times through
48 kg Bulgarian split lunge x 5
Bulgarian split jump x 10

16kg KB
3 x 5 double clean and jerk

20kg KB
100 1A swings, swap hands on 50

Dragon Flags
2 x 5

No comments:

Post a Comment