Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

I love birthdays!

AM

Rode my SS to the Tan, where I went for a bit of a cruise with a fourpeat of Anderson St thrown in for fun.

Total Dist 6km
Total bike 19km

PM @ Jeff's

5x 3 pause squat
3 x 10 es 48 kettlebell step downs
 3 x 10es 48 kg KB Bulgarian split lunge 
4 x 5es 24kg Renegade Row PU
3 x 5 dragonflags

I'm going to have to have a look at Jeff's blog and see how he describes the work we do.  It seems a bit confusing the way I've written it.

I was really flat around the Tan this morning, something to do with too much cheer at the brewery I think, I still managed to hit some pace but was taking extra long 'stretching' breaks at the water fountains.  It was a super humid morning which didn't help.

On the food front, I've added fish oil supplements and whole milk and yoghurt.  The sugar and carb cravings have disappeared like magic.

I told Jeff I think he's pretty clever.

No comments:

Post a Comment