Saturday, July 9, 2011

Beach Rd goodness

AM

I parked at the usual Albert Park starting place all alone and headed down to Beach Rd.  My legs were pretty sore from Jeff's Thursday farewell gift so I was happy to just cruise. 

I really like running along Beach Rd most of the time, so many pretty colours and hot legs to look at as they whiz by.  I ran out for 5km and then turned around to come home.  Oh, where was the turnaround you ask?  Why, right outside Cafe Racer.

I noticed I was speeding up as I ran back into the headwind so I decided to turn up the pace a little.  Then I decided to turn up the pace alot.

I was cruising at 5 30 kms for most of the run, then I went to 5 and finished off with 4 20's.   It felt awkward but still good fun.  I love pushing it and feeling my legs respond, gives me faith that I should keep at it.

10km

No comments:

Post a Comment