Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The time is right

AM

It was a nice morning for a run around the Tan this morning, my legs and achilles are sore from my epic walk on Sunday but I thought it was as good a time as any to test them out.  I ran up Anderson St once, it felt ok, there was no speed but it felt ok.  Then I did 2 x 400m repeats, they didn't feel so great, I had no form and was landing really heavy.  I took off for another km cruise and then finished up with one more 400m.  It felt a little better but not fantastic.

ARVO

I picked out my road bike last week and today I picked out some shoes.  My foot doesn't fit in the women's specialized range so I've gone with the men's (expert?) with the carbon sole.  The colour isn't my favourite but Mrs Barb will like them.

PM

Jeff's at the gym

Marc's first night back after a few weeks off and Jeff was always going to make it a good one.  All rest in prone push up hold to begin with then some added movement for interest added in.

16kg KBell
40 1A swings each hand
rest - caterpillar (foot to opposite hand under body)
40 cleans each hand
rest - knee to elbow 20es
30 cleans each hand
plank hands to elbows 40
40 lunges
rest - knee to elbow 20 es
30 lunges
rest - caterpillar 40
20 lunges
rest knee to elbow
cleans 30 es
rest - caterpillar
20 cleans es
rest - plank elbows to hands 15
10 cleans es
plank 1 minute

No comments:

Post a Comment