Thursday, July 7, 2011

The last one

Last Thursday session with Jeff.  This has been my absolute favourite hour of the week for so many years, I have dozens of happy memories of hanging out in the shed with Neil, Justin, Alex, Gavin and Helen or even the old timers Jason, John, Jim and Steve.  These people have taught me so much about being an athlete and going until you can't give any more. 

They've taught me how to train and how to live so you get the most out of each day.We've laughed together, sweated together and spewed together.

One in a million, that's what Thursdays at the shed were. 

length of hall
high knees
quad stretch
hip to cradle
dragon lunge
board jump
jump lunge
spider walk
bear crawl
backwards lunge
for 20 min

10kg tyre tube
15 round body pass ew x 5
50 squat to clean
50 squat to back of neck
circuit of hell x 30
circuit of hell x 30
circuit of hell x 40
tyre push x 10

Do you know, this is the first week I've been able to do the tyre push and I'm not really sad to say I hope I never do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment