Sunday, July 31, 2011

hearing ghosts

Alex says that he can hear Jeff's ghost when we train on a Thursday.  Well, Helen and I could definitely hear him this evening.

We took our gear down to the carpark at the end of the street.  I did rope work work while Helen ran the length of the carpark with the weighted tyre 10 times. Then we swapped and did farmer walks down to the milk bar and back to the car park which is over 500m. We were pretty broken by then so finished with a little more rope work.

Rope work x 4
double up and down x 50
single up and down x 50
side to side x 50

tyre runs x 10

farmer walk
2 x 16kg kb milk bar and back
2 x 20kg kb milk bar and back (had to stop and rest a few times)

rope work single rope
up and down x 50
single up and down 50 each hand forward
side to side x 50

HR shot up and I drank 1/2 of my water on the first set of rope shenanigans.  My legs hurt more than I remembered on the tyre runs and then everything else gave out on the farmer walks. 

I like having Jeff hang around in our heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment