Monday, June 20, 2011

CX tired

Absolutely tired out today, with a big orange sized lump on my right ITB.  Don't even remember hitting my leg, but it probably happened on a dismount.  The bruise is starting to go black, super black, I hope the swelling goes down soon.  I've still got a sprinters cough too which is a little strange, I guess I'm more efficient at running so I don't get it any more running.  It's annoying though, I sound like a sick smoker.

I went to the pool with Jen this morning, it was busier than a usual Wednesday, we had company in the aqua play lane.  Our friendly lifeguard was laughing at the games we play.

25 m run
25m x 2 straight legs
20 sprint 10 sec recovery x 8
High knees 20 secs, run to rope, 5 secs rest x 6
High knees 20 secs run to rope no rest x 6
lane rope resistance run
max effort sustained at lane rope x 6
run to lane rope and stay there x 6
max dive 25 metres YAY!!!!  cough, cough, cough, wheeze, wheeze
max dive 25m broken into 3
dive for the ball racing Jen, she won every time, 6 x 25m

the end.  Fun, love the pool.

Here's some photos from yesterday....

CX photos

No comments:

Post a Comment