Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dirty Deeds CX

Dirty, sooo dirty.  So much fun.  I am shattered.

I finished racing over 3 hours ago and I'm still coughing.  That is honestly the hardest effort ever.   I felt much more confident in the mud, so confident in fact that I had fun taking the deepest lines through the mud pit much to the delight of the crowd.  It was nice that some of them came and said thanks for the entertainment later.

I took a beer hand up which made me want to spew so I might not do that again.  I was the only girl riding a SS, I just can't keep up with the gearies so was pretty happy with 5th.

My dismounts were good until my legs gave out and then it felt a little hairy.  No crashes but I still managed to take bark off my leg and have a massive bruise on one of my knees that will need some ice.

Can't wait for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment