Saturday, June 25, 2011

Well, what do you know?

HAH!

comeback run today!  It felt awesome to be running with Fi again!! I loved it.

Actually, I felt very reflective and priveliged to be running with my beautiful friend.  We've come along way together and shared some very special k's so it was lovely to share her last training run.

We ran around and about Richmond.  We went past Em's gym but her car wasn't there so I didn't go in.  We noticed a gorgeous sunrise and some interesting architecture as well, we talked, we laughed, I sweated, Fi cruised.

Actually, we ran fast, our slowest speed by my Garmin was 5 30 pace and we ended up well under 5 min k's. 

I was talking to a friend this evening and he reminded me not to get ahead of myself.  It's all about running for fun at the moment, no pressure, no time goals, no event planning.

Well, event planning of another kind.  This kind, and this kind, and this kind!

dist 11 kms

No comments:

Post a Comment