Monday, June 13, 2011

Hans Lesson

Something weird has happened with the date on this blog so I'll do two posts in one.

Sunday 12/6
I woke up and decided to take it easy again in the morning.  I did some shopping and found a cool birthday present for Justin.

PM Jeff's
Rope Shenanigans
jump in out of the tractor tyre - had to give this a rest after 7 rounds, my toes were numb from cold and because of that I was landing really awkwardly and hurting my achilles.
Mallet hits 30 secs each are x 10

Monday 13/6

Mountain bike ride with Jen and Micala around Hans Loop.   Lots of technique lessons which is so kind of the girls. I try to not be scared but sometimes I get so frightened I can't stop shaking and I can't breathe.  Today I was scared of the descents.  I'm getting better at looking further ahead which helps, and Jen is such a good teacher I hope I pick it up soon.

I love the way confident people look mountain biking, it's like the bike is part of them.

One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment