Sunday, June 5, 2011

Still a bit tuckered out

AM

It was a nice sunny morning so I walked down to Mixed Business to have breakfast with an old friend.  I almost ordered something other than the porridge, I'd even picked it out and all but when the waitress came.....porridge please!

After calling in to Piedemonte's for some groceries I pottered around at home and had a nanna nap this arvo.  Not as much as a mega sleep as yesterday but I'm still pretty tired.

PM Jeff's in the alleyway

I was loving the tyre jump in and outs last week so I was happy when Jeff said we could do them again this week.  I concentrated on getting my knees high so I could keep my feet together and managed to hold my form for the entire 10 rounds.  Next I need to work on landing lightly because I do a pretty good impression of an elephant at the moment.
I need to practise, speed and intensity for CX.

20kg medicine ball
squat to push press 30 secs on 30 secs rest x 10 (5-7 each time)
slams 30 secs on 30 secs rest x 5 (7-8)
tyre jumps in and out 30 secs on 30 secs rest x 10
medicine side to side slams  - I think the 6 kg ball 30 secs on 30 secs rest (19-21 each time)

No comments:

Post a Comment