Thursday, June 23, 2011

A good day

AM

It was a nice morning at the Tan today and I was happy to be running.  It felt good and I wanted to keep going.

5.5kms

PM

I was late finishing work so I rode like the clappers to meet Helen and then we continued onto the Hall.

Usual warm up then 15 mins of
10kg tyre tube
board jumps
bounds
dragon lunge
lunge
reverse lunge
jump lunge
cossack lunge

30 round body pass
30 swing to squat
30 squats
30 reverse lunge
30 jump lunge
30 jump squat
30 round body pass

Tabata 1 round (8 repeats alternating)
jump squats
jump lunge
squat

tyre tube push
3,3,2,2,2

rode to the hospital to visit Gavin but he wasn't there, then I actually rode up Burgundy St for the first time!  I've been too scared to do that on the big gear but it was ok on the 42:22.

rode back to Moreland Rd with Helen having a lovely chat then I said goodbye and continued on home.

No comments:

Post a Comment