Monday, August 29, 2011

off air

My laptop's been in the shop for a few days so I haven't been able to post.

Sat
Made it down to Mordi and back with the bunch!  Yeee Haaa!  I was so excited.  I should mention that the bunch rode back slower than usual so they could practise rolling turns.  They clapped for me when we got back to St Kilda because I was so excited to still be there with them.

It was confidence boosting even though I know I'll get dropped again next week.

Sun
I walked for 2 1/2 hours today to get home after a massage.  My back was so tight that Bec didn't get time to work on my legs as well. 
We started doing a kb workout in the backyard but I was concerned about Helen's technique.  I knew she was moving unsafely but I couldn't work out how to correct it. 
We took the tyre and rope down to the car park and spent the hour on rope shenanigans and tyre runs.

Mon
I ran for 6.5kms this morning around Princes Park, I held a pretty good pace and felt good.

I feel like I'm finally on the way back.  It's a good feeling.  I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment