Sunday, August 14, 2011

Stockpiling

Golly goodness, my legs are tired out today.

I went for a run this morning but only lasted 5kms.   I was just plain worn out, my legs weren't really hurting at that stage but I just didn't have any gas in the tank.

PM

tyre bags in the car park

By now, my legs were sore.  Really sore.   I did 500 skips and could only string 20 together at a time.  I then tried for lunges, but dropped the bag after one return trip. 

Board jumps x 2
jump lunges x 2
dragon lunges x 2
side lunges ow, ow, owwwwww
try again with the side lunges
Nope, "get lost" said my legs. 
backwards lunges x 2
side lunges, surely my adductors will have warmed up by now
"I said GET LOST" said my legs
ok, said me, you win

side twists 2 x 50
mountain climbers 2 x 50

stretch

No comments:

Post a Comment