Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Walsh St fourpeat and Pain

I haven't run Walsh St in so long, and it really hasn't got any easier.   I managed to get out 4 loops of running up Walsh and then around to and down Anderson.  I used to be able to do that 5 times without a break, but I was just happy to get the 4 out today even with rest.

It was nice to see Justin hooking past on his way to work as well.  He did well to spot me around the corner.

PM Jeff @ the gym

My friend Ben came back tonight so of course Jeff turned up the temp.  I'm tired out now and will need to give the pool a rest in the morning.

16kg kb
round body pass 50 ew
push up prone brace at least 2 mins prob closer to 3-4 for all rest
50 1a swings each hand
prone brace
50 cleans each hand
v sit
50 jerks each hand, swap on 25
push up prone brace down to elbows and back a few times
50 lunges each leg
prone brace to push up
50 deadlifts each leg
v sit

No comments:

Post a Comment