Tuesday, August 2, 2011

up for it

AM

Pyramid down at Fawkner Park.  Nice morning again, no real chill in the air.  I'm pretty happy with how I held up this morning, I didn't have really fast pace but I could push reasonably hard for as far as I needed to.  Love a pyramid, they hurt but you can play mindgames with yourself to keep going.

total dist about 5km
200m
400m
600m
800m
600m
400m
200m  sprint distances are approx

I had a corporate lunch today at Merchant at the Rialto.  I won't be going there and paying for myself so I decided to make the most of it and drank some lovely wine.  Not the best prep for a KB session.  I did the first run through with the 16kg but wasn't lifting very well, so I dropped to the 12 for the second round.

2 x 1:30 es
round body pass
1A swing
snatch
lunge
jerk
lccj
one leg deadlift

No comments:

Post a Comment