Sunday, May 15, 2011

and the 7th day was made for......bikes

Did you really think I'd say the 7th day was made for rest?  Hah, maybe one day!

I went to see my exercise physiologist today for some treatment and a talking too.  I wasn't very surprised by her advice as I've been pushing myself to keep going for a while now.  I need to have a serious think about long term goals and then decide what risks I'm willing to take. 

I rode to and from her clinic which took about 1 1/2 hours all up.

PM  Jeff's in the alleyway

Jeff's house sold yesterday and they've gone for a 90 day settlement.  Now I know how much time I have left in the shed and I'm going to make sure every second of them counts.

dragging the sled with a couple of tyre tubes and a sand bag on it
straight arms
shoulder drag
backwards
sideways
bent arms

No comments:

Post a Comment