Thursday, May 5, 2011

Riding with a superhero!

My bike is so much fun, I'm looking forward to the day when I have that much fun running again. Hopefully, that day is not too far away.

Justin came around to my house for some interview practise and then we rode to Jeff's.  It was excellent riding there, good pace, good fun, good leading.

Jeff's at the hall

length of the hall return
high knees
quads
hip to cradle
spider lunge
side to side cossack lunge
backwards lunge

10kg tyre tube
board jumps
jump lunge

skipping rope 50 of each, twice through
unders
lunge
cross overs
high knees

push tyre suicides x 2
push tyre races with Helen 1x10, 1 x 5 return

Ride home with Justin.

Funny my quads felt awful when we started but Justin led out at a really even pace and my legs warmed up.  By the time we got back to my place I felt fine and was full of happy hormones.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment