Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bikes are fun.

AM

I tried for a 5k run at the Tan this morning.  It was a bit pathetic, running is haarrrrdddd work at the moment, I know I have to be patient and it will come back but I am not overly known for my patience.

PM

Rode my bike and met Helen 1/2 way to training, it had been raining and the roads were wet.  The cars were crazy, everybody was rushing to get home, it was a little scary.

Jeff's @ the gym
normal warm up
dragon lunge
bear crawl
backwards lunge
cossack lunge etc for 1/2 hour
then 1/2 an hour of skipping and
3 x
30 squats
30 backwards lunge
30 jump lunge
30 squat

Then Gavin joined Helen and I for our personal Tour of the Burbs, we rode a few hills then Helen and I headed home.

The roads were a lot calmer and it was a very pleasant ride.  Loving the bike, looking forward to cx.

No comments:

Post a Comment