Saturday, May 7, 2011

Well golly gee!

I felt more like normal me today!  My pace was slow, more than 30 secs per km slower than usual but I've got to be happy with how my endurance has held up. 

I hope I get my speed back soon because I won't run with Fi again until it's back.  I find it just as hard to run with somebody slower as it is to run with somebody that is faster.

I started from home and ran around Princes Park, the Cemetery, Rathdowne to Pigdon.  I then headed out to Clifton Hill where I changed directions so I could run towards the beautiful bright pink sunrise.  I took Hoddle down to Abbotsford where I ran around some back streets and then back to my house.

After some sportslegs at home, I was still feeling good, so I decided to head by foot to breakfast in Flemington.

I was running through the grass along the zoo laughing out loud because I was feeling good and happy to be running.  Loving the endorphins which had hit in at around 11kms.

My watch stopped working so I'm not sure of exact distance so I'm going to call in an even 25km.  It could have been a bit more or a bit less.

No comments:

Post a Comment