Wednesday, May 18, 2011

So I'm not bulletproof....

I finally told Fi that I won't be running Gold Coast.  Actually will be taking a bit of a rest from running hard enjoying the last of the shed instead. 

That was a ridiculously hard decision to make, I must have a very nice life if I can spend so much of my thoughts deciding on what training I should be doing. 

Now, that I've decided I feel a lot more relaxed and am looking forward to getting some energy and perspective back.

I went for a hit out at the pool this morning but I'm not really better so it was a bit hard work.  We gave up after 1/2 hour.

50m run
50m straight legs
high knees 15 secs 5 secs rest
high knees 10 secs 5 secs rest
Theraband sideways walk
Theraband scissor
25m run

Get out, shiver, walk very fast (but don't run) to shower.  Brrrr.  Porridge at Mixed Business.

No comments:

Post a Comment