Thursday, May 12, 2011

Laughing like a nutjob!

AM

I've gone back to the intermediate Gold Coast plan and I'm finding it much more achievable.  This week I've done each session reasonably comfortably.
This morning was a short speed session and I finished as strongly as I started which felt great.

warm up
30 secs sprint 30 secs JR x 10
cool down

Nacional for porridge - deeelicious!

PM Jeff's at the hall

back and forth
normal Tues warm up
forward lunge
backward lunge
board jump
jump lunge
bear crawl
spiderman
dragon lunge
variations of all of the above for 1/2 hour
skipping for 10 mins
10 kg tyre tube
circuit of hell 50s
then push tyre tube
I crack it majorly each time we do this because I just can't do it.

Tonight Alex gave me some coaching along the lines of 'get your bum in the air, stop pushing on your hands, use your core'..........and I GOT IT!

YEEE HAAAA - it's actually fun!  I did extras and then laughed my head off!  Jeff said 'well, it's taken a few years, but she's finally cracked'.

funny.  good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment