Monday, May 2, 2011

Kinda still resting

My resting heart rate was lower again this morning which is a good sign (48), this resting business is doing me some good because I actually feel like I want to go for a run.

I haven't felt motivated in such a long time, so it's nice to feel a bit more like my usual self.  Jen had a good talk to our exercise physiologist today and she wasn't very surprised by my symptoms, weight gain, tiredness and appetite.  All classic signs of overtraining apparently.

I'll take another day off running and then reassess.

I probably shouldn't have trained with Jeff tonight, but it's too much fun and soon I won't have him around at all so I need to make the most of him while I can.

Jeff's at the oval

length of the oval return drag the tyre
superman arms
backwards
bent arms

rope work
100 jump lunge x 4
80 side to side x 4
50 up and down x 4
40 overs x 4

No comments:

Post a Comment