Monday, April 25, 2011

Anzac Day funtimes

I'd planned a day of multisport today.

AM

10km run.   Spooky morning with a heavy fog making visibility really poor and causing dew to condense on my eyelashes.  Hard run, I'm really struggling at the moment.

Midday

Fun on bikes with Helen and Jen.  They were on their geared roadies, I was on my CX SS.  I don't know where we went, Jen was the boss.  We did some road, some bike path and some trails.  Jen is amazing on the trails, I don't think I've seen anybody with better skills.  I think we were around Westerfolds, I know we looked over Templestowe and Viewbank after we rode up a big hill, and we bypassed the muddy trails that I did with Gavin.
So much fun, I love the bike.  2 hours

Evening

Swimming in Brunswick Pool under a violet sunset.  Beautiful. Peaceful.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment