Thursday, April 7, 2011

rippin it up

AM

Another blistering lap of the tan followed by 8 repeats of Anderson St.   I knew we must be fast when Dee stopped talking, a check of her Garmin and she confirmed we were at 4 45 pace.

Dee kept me going up Anderson, I was ready to give up after 5 but we ripped out another 3.

Total dist 7.7kms

PM Jeff's @ the Hall

Mobility warm up
Cassock lunges were ridiculously painful, luckily I have an appt with James and his evil fingers of death on Saturday.
10kg tyre tube
length of hall + return x 2
lunges
duck walk
jump lunge
board squats

weighted plate push
length of hall + return x 4

length of hall return

I tore the skin off the sole of both my big toes. Not optimal for running so I decided to retire from plate push and went to a wheelbarrow plate drag for 2 lengths.

feet on plate, reverse bridge walk
length of hall
wheelbarrow plate drag
length of hall

10kg tyre tube
clean to back of neck and squat x 50
around body swing 25 ew
Russian twist 25 es

No comments:

Post a Comment