Friday, April 22, 2011

Courage and happiness

AM

No running today because of an early breakfast meeting.

PM Jeffs in the hall

Mobility warm up
10kg tyre tube x 3
walking lunge
duck walk
reverse lunge
jump squat

Push tyre by 5

circuit of hell x 2

I am useless at pushing the tyre (or weight plate) along the floor.  I get no traction with my shoes on and if I take my shoes off I rip the skin off the soles of my feet.  It makes me grumpy.

Jeff switched it up so I only had to do one but everybody else had to keep going as long as I did. That certainly sped me up.

I had dinner with a friend who's contemplating some major life changes.  We agreed that sometimes it takes real courage to make the changes required to allow happiness in your life.

Courage.  Have I got it?

No comments:

Post a Comment