Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Have a break

I took the day off work today and had a 4 hour sleep (can't really call that a nanna nap).  I'm feeling quite run down for no good reason, so I'm hoping that I'm not coming down with something.

It's hard to take time out, I know I'm addicted to the endorphins and I'm already having an enforced break from Jeff this week.  I have to keep reminding myself that a short break now is better than a long one later because I've made myself sick. A few missed sessions is not going to impact my fitness in any great way.

A busy week at work culminating in a very ordinary Friday means that I won't have time to make up any extras so I'll try to make peace with resting.

At least this will give the skin under my toes time to grow back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment