Tuesday, April 19, 2011

- Jeff Jerk +

AM

I was supposed to do 10km of up and overs today but my legs were just too sore and tired.  There was plenty of resting and navel gazing going on but I managed to get out 7km including 2 Walsh Sts.
I'm not happy with my lack of HTFU but not much I can do about it now, my hip is starting to ache so perhaps giving it a 3km rest was the right choice.

PM  Jeff's without Jeff in my backyard.

I do have to question why I picked the hardest workout I could think of when there was no Jeff to goad me into it.  Maybe I found my HTFU that was missing this morning!

Jerk +

10 Jerks each side after each exercise

Round body pass 20 ew
snatch 10es
lunge 10es
clean 20es
squat 10es
OA swing 20es
single leg dead lift 20es
high pull row 20

I managed to get through the whole thing including a warm up in 30 mins, more than 10 mins faster than the last time we did it.

I wonder why?

No comments:

Post a Comment