Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bike racing

My peeps did will today and I'm proud of them.

I went up to Mt Macedon to be support and cheersquad at the Duael pairs MTB race.  Gavin, Justin and Jeff were out tearing up the course.  They were pushing every lap and working really hard.  It was a great day out and I wished I was out there with them.  Neil and Steve didn't make it up which was a shame.

Lovely friendly people out on the course.

Poor Tim hit a tree at speed and got taken off in an ambulance with a broken arm.  This was his comeback race too after his broken hand so that's a bit sad for him.

Good luck to Mitch tonight in the Tour of Flanders.  He still looks like he's having fun on the bike.  Funny to think that I used to train with him in the shed, he laughed a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment