Tuesday, March 1, 2011

1.3 Too stubborn for my own good.

AM

Speed Session
1km repeats x 5
2 mins SR

This distance is pure hurtbox territory, there were a few f bombs dropped along the way.  I was focussing on consistent effort today and I think I almost got there.  There was about a 5 second range between each sprint which isn't too bad.

Dee's a champ, she HTFU'd.

Run 7.15kms

PM

OH MY GOODNESS. Why do I try and take Jeff on????

 Because I can.

This hurt, I won't be able to use my arms tomorrow. You know what though? I didn't know I could do it until I did.

16kg KB
10 Jerks ES + Workout

Round body pass 20ew
snatch 10 es
lunge 10 es
clean 20 es
squat 10es
OA swing 20es
single leg dead lift 20es
high pull row 20

so, 10 jerks es then 20 round body passes one way
10 jerks es then 20 round body passes the other way
10 jerks es snatch one side
10 jerks es snatch the other side and so on....

the killer, the group starts as soon as the last person finishes so the slowest person gets no rest.

NO REST FOR ME.

Yowsers.

No comments:

Post a Comment