Thursday, March 17, 2011

Reality Check

AM

New running trainer wasn't kidding when he said I'd be hanging out for the step back week.  Hallelujah for the step back this Saturday.

Fartlek at the Tan
10/8/6/4/2 min surges with 2 mins JR between each
Dist 8km
by the last 2 min rest I was running down St Kilda Rd doing big man burps trying not to hurl.  I'm glad I didn't.

PM @ Jeff's

Circuit
40kg step ups - 21 es
Explosive step ups - 21 es
Sand Bag burpee to push press - 21
Waterball cleans (red ball) -21 with ball touching ground, so I did 42 in total coz my first 21 didn't count
Fit ball weighted bridge (red barbell) - 21
2 phase pause squat yellow bar -21

40kg step ups - 14 es
Explosive step ups - 14 es
Sand Bag burpee to push press - 14
Waterball cleans (red ball) -14
Fit ball weighted bridge (red barbell) - 14
2 phase pause squat yellow bar -14

sand bag on plate bear crawl races 5 up and back on the carpet

This morning I got a nasty shock when I stood on the scales.  I've had a chat with Emily and writing my training is keeping me honest so I'm going to try the same strategy with my weight.  Every day I'll record my weight in the hope that it will keep me on track during the day.

So this morning I was heavier than I have been since October 2009.  I like having boobs (I now fit into my A cup bras) but that's ridiculous.  Enough said.

75.2kg

No comments:

Post a Comment