Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Poolio

AM

Jen took a leave pass today so I was by myself.  Working hard to give it whether I've got company or not so today was a good test.

25m sprint, 25 metre straight legs x 4
15 sec sprint, 10 sec recovery x 8
15 sec sprint, 10 sec recovery x 8
max dive 15 sec sprint x 6
max dive 10 sec sprint x 6
swim sprint 15 sec run x 6
swim sprint 10 sec run x 6
high knees 15 secs, run to rope swim back no rest x 6
high knees 10 secs, run to rope swim back no rest x 6
kite flyers off wall x 10

I was a bit cautious on the underwater dives as I was by myself and not sure about safety.  I managed just over 25m but only did that once.

Hamstrings are incredibly tight from the goat bends last night.  Went for a 3k walk to try and work them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment