Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ch Ch Changes

AM

I didn't think I'd have it this morning, my legs felt heavy, tired and sore.  So, I was very surprised when Rach and I took off at a cracking pace and kept it up for 9kms.  We started at 4 55min/ks and finished at 4 45 min/ks.  Felt good too, we were out of breath but could still talk.

It got me thinking about possibilities and times and I think I finally got excited about this marathon.  If I can hold that pace for 45 minutes with legs that felt that bad and still carrying an extra 3kg then that's a really good sign for what's achievable at the end of the program.

3 35hrs anyone? 3 30??

Is that crickets I can hear?

PM Jeff's @ the Hall

20 deck squats x 2
10 kg tyre tube on shoulders
lunge walk length of hall, duck walk, jump lunge, jump squat x 3

weight plate races
return length of hall x 2  - quads blew up bigtime
return length of hall x 3
return length of hall x 3
that hurt like hell in the quads

tyre tube
overhead swing jump squat x 30
round head swings x 20 each way
overhead swing jump squat x 25
round head swings x 15 each way
overhead swing jump squat x 20
round head swings x 10 each way

Bit sad about some of the changes coming, bit scared about what it means for my fitness and my goals.  Hopefully I've learnt enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment